Do you have “frienemies”? I describe “frienemies as people that are your friend but are also jealous of you for one reason or another.
In my work, over the years, I have found that I have a lot of them. I don’t take it personally. These people are projecting their anger at me but are mad at themselves for not doing or having whatever it is I am doing or having.
Often, these folks are “problem – magnets” or a major source of drama. If you have experienced this in your life, read on.
Regardless of how you feel about the person or situation, you must clear yourself.
We are all sensitive to energy – often more than we realize. Our energetic bodies extend far beyond our bodies. Our auras pick up bits of other people’s energy, which can have an impact on our moods and well-being.
Being able to cleanse unwanted energy is a good skill to have, because we can’t always keep it away.
With the right spells and rituals, you can keep negative energy (and people) far away from you, even you work in an office filled with people.
I have 3 suggestions:
1. Carry Natural Black Tourmaline: This crystal is perfect for absorbing unwanted energy so you don’t have to.
2. The Stay Away Spell
- Take a white 7 day candle and dress it with a few drops of Block Buster oil.
- Hold it in your hands, and visualize it filling with a powerful white light.
- As you do this, say…
“I harbor [the person’s name] no ill-will,I feel no anger this day.But [the person’s name again] is dragging me down,by this light, they’ll stay away.
- Light the candle. As it burns, sit and meditate on the flame. Picture the light expanding outward, like a protective shell that will drive this person far from you. After 7 minutes, snuff (don’t blow!) out the candle.
- Any time you know you’ll run into this person, add a few drops of Block Buster oil to the top of the candle and re-light it.
3. Against Jealousy Bath: This is perfect for those who deal with the person day, after day. Our Against Jealousy Bath is made by The Curio Curandera herself! Gianna created these baths after doing numerous energy clearings and discovering that many people were dealing with the energy of jealousy. Her baths allow you to give yourself an energy clearing at home.
- Draw a bath. Pour your Against Jealousy Bath into your cotton bag, and toss it into the tub.
- While sitting in the tub, tell the water all the things you want this persona to stop doing. *There is no script provided here, because this situation is unique to you.
- When you get out of the tub, dry yourself in “away” motions (for example, from your shoulders to your hands; your thighs to your feet; your chest to your hips.)
I hope you find these tips useful!
Until next week!