Do you have an area in your home that is sacred to you?
You may call it an altar, meditation room, or bathroom (if you have small kids!)
I consider my whole house “sacred space.” In my house, I have three places that are most sacred:
- My bedroom
- My meditation room
- Our altar room
Regardless of where it is or what you call it, having “sacred space” is paramount for your energetic health.
Each of my “sacred spaces” has one thing in common: Crystals.
In this e-mail, I share my list of Top 5 Crystals that support Sacred Space.
Tip: Keep in mind that these crystals can be used for many reasons. Your intention supports your goal.
- Amethyst: Said to offer a “bubble of light” in the area it is in, amethyst offers a high spiritual vibration, spiritual protection, and purification.
- Black Tourmaline: Transmutes and restructures energy while protecting you from “EMF-cooties” (like your microwave, cell phone, and all other electrical appliances). It is superior for protecting and deflecting undesired energy, warding off hexes while grounding you.
- Smokey Quartz: The perfect grounding and detox stone. Because this stone absorbs so much, many believe it should not be used. I have found it very effective when used in combination with citrine.
- Onyx: Another perfect stone to shield you from damaging electromagnetic influences. It is also good for stress relief and is also protective and grounding.
- Black Obsidian: This stone offers potent psychic protection while bringing up negativity (i.e., grief, trauma, anger, etc.). Perfect for cleansing and transmutation.
Ready to create sacred space? Curio, Craft & Conjure carries these stones, and other tools, books, and resources to support your practice!