Yes – 59 years ago TODAY, a beautiful, brown, wide-eyed Scorpion was born!
I am proud of who she is, how she’s grown, and knowing (first-hand!) what she has survived, what she accomplished, and how much she has given others. I am grateful to BE her – IN FULL.
Gone are the days of trying to fit into someone else’s standards of “should,” whether it includes “be,” “do,” or “have,” “love,” and how.
This is not a rebellion – more of a CELEBRATION that I am inviting you to join me in.
On this day, I invite you to celebrate YOU (as I will be celebrating myself) for an entire MONTH.
What can you do to celebrate yourself?
- Start with taking something OFF your “to do” list.
- Have a commitment ceremony (it could be dinner or a Spiritual Bath or lunch with a friend) where you commit to your authenticity.
- Practice a single new ritual daily that brings you back to yourself.
- Journal thoughts, ideas, beliefs, and or goals.
- Decoy Magick: Get a plant and take care of it as a reminder to take care of YOU.
A Feel-Good Comparison: This may sound juvenile (because it is – but hear me out): Take a moment to look at the celebrities who – while they may have more money and notoriety than God, need constant validation from others. Whether their horrific reconstructive surgery left them looking like a caricature of themselves or sophomoric public displays of embarrassing behavior – note that while you may not have been rich or famous – you do not have these egoic issues that come with the baggage of fame.
Embrace each year on this planet with grace, joy, and peace.
I am ready to pass the baton to my children and embrace my Golden Years.