My parents died years ago, but my family has held on to the house they lived in.
I recently went there to help clean it out and found myself pausing over every little thing to determine if it was “trash.” My parents had great art, beautiful furniture, and fine china – along with books, magazines, TV Guides, and newspaper articles from 1928. In truth, they were “borderline hoarders.” There were boxes in both the attic and basement from the 1960s. With every move they had over the years, there were boxes that were left unpacked – contents never to be seen again.
As I was cleaning, I noticed that my mother (in the picture above, far left) had a “thing” for pens, pads, safety pins, scissors, and knitting supplies (probably from her mother, on the far right). During one trash-bag-filling expedition, I found (yet another!) jar of safety pins. As I held it in my hand, I realized how much I missed my mother. I hesitated to throw them in the trash, thinking, “These were Mom’s… I can’t just throw them away!”
Then I realized that If I didn’t throw them out, they would still be around for my kids to throw away when I die because, as much as I fight it, I too have “borderline hoarder tendencies.”
And just like that, I had a breakthrough.
I realized that we all carry around outdated and useless ideas, beliefs, and conditions from our parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents. Just like my parent’s belongings, I also had to determine which ideas, beliefs, and conditions I want to consciously pass on and which I can consciously trash.
Many of us realize that we’ve been given the task of healing our lineage.
In the Shadow Magick portion of my upcoming Intuition Witch Intensive, I will be sharing a healing journey that will support our ability to understand what we are holding onto, which side of the family it came from and then, choose to release it.
Intuition Witch Intensive starts in just a few weeks!
This “at your pace” intensive features (22) lessons, including (8) LIVE 40 minute Sunday Sessions from Sunday, September 5th and through October 31st.
This Intensive will allow you to:
- Discover Your Brand of Magick
- Create Your Altar: Your Sacred Space
- Learn How to Cast a circle – Calling in the four directions (for protection and support).
- Own a Key of Correspondences
- Own an Entity “Key” Introducing you to some of the many supportive entities available to you and how to select them intuitively.
- Receive a Correspondence Key: Your “Crib Notes” to Angels/Astrological/Color/Directions/Elemental/thembal/Magick/Tarot
- Learn about Smudging – and other practices for the Wind Witch
- Learn about Spiritual Baths – and other practices for the Water Witch
- Learn about Candle Magick – and other practices for Fire Witch
- Learn about Crystal Gridding – and other practices for Earth Witch
You’ll also learn:
- Shadow Work: Finding the Treasure in your Trash.
- Emotions in Magick: How to fuel Your Magick.
- Dark Moon Magick: The Unique Opportunity that comes with the Dark Moon.
- Identifying Curses: Tips to Discover if You are Cursed.
- Magickal Manipulations: Why you may (or may not) want to use Curses, Bindings & Love Spells
- Reversal & Revenge Spells: How to send back anything sent to you – Good or Bad.
- Glamour Magick: The Magickal Art of Attraction.
- Magickal Fluids: The Magickal use of Blood, Spit & Tears.
- Witches Curios: Items to Make & Keep in your Curio Cabinet.
This course comes with:
- A Private Facebook Group: To Commune and ask questions
- (14) recorded sessions (videos)
- 8 LIVE classes – With NEW material.
- Written Materials
- An Integration Period: To practice
- Numerous Rituals to support you
- Experiential Opportunities
- Witch Kit (Optional)
This class is at your pace, with LIVE class with 40-minute Sunday Sessions from Sunday, September 5th and through October 31st.
The Early Bird rate for this powerful intensive is still available.
Both courses currently sell separately for a total of $997. As an Early Bird, you’ll have the 2-for-1 experience for only $597 and experience this powerful opportunity to heal your lineage backward and forward in time.