While at my acupuncturist on Monday, she reminded me that Christmas is Wednesday. You would think, as a storefront owner, I would be well aware of this basic fact… I mean, it is (as a store owner) “my time!”
However, my eyes popped out of my head as if she announced: “You’re pregnant!”
I have purchased only ONE present. (I have more than 1 person to buy for, btw). And – I am the person who likes to give little gifts that lead to THE GIFT.
Well…. not this year.
I had a full year of “opportunities” (the word I use instead of “challenges”) – and evidently – THIS is one of them.
And I have stress around it.
So – the next couple of emails are for folks like me. When I say “Like me” I mean, ALL of us who need “self-love” rituals.
“One of the best ways to get out of your head is to get into your body” ~ Lisa Marie Basile
- A shower or tub
- Cozy pj’s (cj’s!)
- A red chime candle
- A pinch of cinnamon
- Your favorite body lotion
- Your favorite perfume
- While you shower or bath, feel/sense/imagine & speak what you are releasing.
- Mix the cinnamon with your lotion.
- Light your red chime candle in a way you can sleep (without setting your home on fire!)
- Apply your lotion, while you feel/sense/imagine & speak what you desire.
- Put your *cj’s on (*cozy-jamas), and get comfortable in your bed.
- Say aloud: “In sleep, I am a garden of roses blooming in the dark.”
- Close your eyes and focus on each body part, paying special attention to your curves and parts of you that need extra love. Bask in your own love and beauty.