I chatted with a friend I’ve known for about 40 years a couple of weeks ago. What I love about our friendship is that we’ve always been on a similar Spiritual page since we met in our 20s.
I shared my recent dating escapades with her (I could write a book!). I mentioned that many of the folks I meet come from some type of religious background and are not particularly educated in Spiritual practices. What folks don’t know, they fear – so they imagine pissing me off and being turned into a frog.
As we laughed about this, I assured her I had better things to do with my energy than targeting people I feel slighted by.
Her response shocked me: “Why would you do that? That’s just bad karma.”
This is where I both agree and disagree.
She was referring to (how many folks believe) karma works.
But karma is not The Universe bringing about retribution for our bad choices. Karma is a Sanskrit word that means “action,” “work,” or “deed,” and it speaks of the spiritual cycle of cause and effect. There are two things to know about karma:
- The good intentions and deeds you perform will result in good karma, while the bad ones add to bad karma. Karma doesn’t have to be negative. It’s more a law of consequences than a reward or punishment. It’s through karma that we have free will.
- Karma is linked to samsara, which means “wandering” and refers to the belief that all living beings go through cycles of birth and rebirth. Your “karmic cycle” can influence both the future of your present life and/or your pending future life. The soul passes from one body to another after death, bringing Karmic impulses from the life just finished into the new one. Note: The karma you’re experiencing today may be a product of your actions in this lifetime and/or your past lives. So – “Karma” is not always an immediate “this life” thing.
Even with this fallacy running rampant, it doesn’t stop practitioners from targeting folks who they feel have done them harm.
In the last newsletter, I offered a “decoy” trick that can be used to help you. If you feel you are a victim of dark Magick before you go around casting spells against a particular target, get a reading. A quick 15-minute reading can spare you a world of trouble in “friendly fire.”
If you want to just go ahead and do a general reversal spell, I’ll share one from my course Psychic Self Defense.
Reversal Spell with Fire
This Brazilian ritual is best done during a Full Moon to rid yourself of any accumulated energies from the month.
- Coffee cup filled with dirt
- A birthday candle
Step 1. Light the candle and place it in the cup of dirt.
Step 2. Wait until the light stabilizes, then flip the candle around, putting the fire out.
Step 3. Bite the burnt end of the candle off and relight it.
Step 4. Feel, sense, imagine the dissipation of whatever you were experiencing and say:
“As the flame was reversed, let all that opposes me be reversed. As the flame perished in the dirt, let those who oppose me come to nothing in their work.”
Let the candle burn out, put the candle and dirt in the garbage, and remove it from your home.
This curse-breaker often produces a feeling of relief immediately.
If you want to learn advanced Psychic Self Defense techniques, I am offering $100 off Psychic Self Defense – A Craft Course in Protection and Cleansing Magick. This 8 Module Program helps you understand and utilize:
- Universal Laws: Understanding these laws makes your Magick Powerful.
- Magickal Self-Love Practices: These techniques often lead to finding true love.
- Restorative Spells: You’ll be given a Magickal recipe for 30 Days of Self Care
- Energetic Clearing: 4 Powerful NEW Rituals (1 per element) to clear yourself and your home.
- Spiritual Protection: Create the parameters that keep the bad out and allow what honors your Spirit.
This affordable program packs a wealth of insight and practical wisdom with video lessons, written materials, and practical application. This special offer is good through May 5th – Pay only $197