Discovering your own brand of Magick allows you to define and create rituals that are most effective for you.
While many assume that your astrological chart can give you a clue to your brand of Magick, there is more to it than that.
As a double Scorpio with a Pisces Moon (and a natal chart with five planets in Scorpio) – it would be easy to assume my Magick would be created with Water, yet my favorite and most effective elements to “create” are Fire and Earth.
Speaking of creating, let’s talk about this.
Creation – also known as manifesting – is an everyday occurrence.
“Manifesting” was a buzzword for a while but almost feels slimy now due to manifesting offerings that didn’t work for everyone.
Because NO one thing works for “EVERYONE.”
Not standards of beauty.
Not weight loss methods.
Not health recipes.
Not manifesting methods
..And certainly not Magick.
So, while people think that “Magick” is something you have to learn how “to do” – we all do it – all the time.
Let’s go deeper:
Manifesting is Magick. Healing is Magick.
- Manifesting (to me) is creating something out of nothing.
- Healing (to me) is turning something into nothing.
Magick can help create something you desire (or not) out of nothing or turning something (like a tumor) into nothing.
We are always creating.
The question is: Are we creating what we desire?
Exercise: Think of five things in your life that you are grateful for.
Next – take this brief quiz to Determine Your Witch Style.
Review the statements below and circle which resonate with you most:
- I like working with herbs.
- I like using word spells and/or mantras.
- I like candle magick.
- I like spiritual baths.
- I carry crystals/like crystal gridding.
- I like to take smoke baths (smudging).
- I like to release my wishes or challenges in Fire.
- I include magick in my morning tea or coffee.
- I see and sense signs in nature.
- I love using incense in my home.
- I like using the energy of the Sun in my magick.
- I like using the energy of the Moon in my magick.
- My gratitude list includes my home/health/children/income/finances.
- My gratitude list includes my education/intelligence/negotiation skills.
- My gratitude list includes my creativity/confidence/independence/travels.
- My gratitude list includes my intuition/insight/healing gifts.
- People describe me as grounded/sensual/realistic/stable.
- People describe me as inquisitive/adaptable/witty/good with words.
- People describe me as commanding/confident/expressive/assertive.
- People describe me as sensitive/nurturing/empathetic/introspective.
- If you resonate most with statements 1, 5, 9, 13 & 17 – you may be a natural Intuitive Earth Witch – meaning that you will get the best results using the Earth element.
- If you resonate most with 2, 6, 10, 14 & 18 – you may be a natural Intuitive Wind Witch – using the Air Element for your most effective Magick.
- If you resonate most with 3, 7, 11, 15 & 19 – you may be a natural Intuitive Fire Witch – using the element of Fire for your most effective Magick.
- If you resonate most with 4, 8, 12, 16 & 20 – you may be a natural Intuitive Water Witch – using the element of Water for your most effective Magick.
If you’d like to learn more about discovering and working with your personal brand of Magick, explore my program Intuition Witch.